Using PgAdmin4 for Queries

Greg Beam

Hello All,

Don't burn me at the stake, but, for work I have to use SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or Azure Data Studio for all things SQL Server / Data Warehouse. At home, and for most of my projects, I use PgAdmin4 and find it very helpful / useful on many fronts.

I was reading through the latest version of Gwyn's Database Notes and decided to test out some of the queries from the guide using PgAdmin4. Adding the server and connection string was a breeze, and the queries are very snappy.

So for those that are all thumbs on the command line, and just want to do some basic queries (or as advanced as you'd like), PgAdmin4 may be good alternative to pqsl command-line-mojo.

73's
Greg, KI7MT