Re: Second KIWI setup?

Edward Hammond

Well, I guess I'm out of touch.  I've been running WD for months.  :-)  (W3ENR)

EH

On 1/5/21 10:12 PM, Rob Robinett wrote:
WD fully supports getting spots for 2 or more Kiwis, selecting one set of the best received spots and uploading only one copy of each spot under the single receiver call sign to wsprnet.org.

In addition, WD creates a log file where all spots are listed and a comparison of the SNR of the spots is listed.
Further, all spots from all receives can be recorded in the wsprdaemon.org SQL database for further analysis and text and graphs using SQL and Grafana.
Download WD and you will find in the config file a template for MERGE receivers.

Rob