Re: New to WSPR Daemon

Gwyn Griffiths

Hello Greg and welcome to WsprDaemon

I'm pleased that you have found this resource and look forward to future updates on what you have been able to do with the analysis tools you've outlined. I have to say, I was completely unaware of the packages and utilities you list. In part, that's my limited horizon, but I guess it's also an indication of just how many different approaches and tools there are available.

Are you happy for me to add the links above, with a short introduction, to the Annex in my Timescale documentation that covers data access options?

73
Gwyn G3ZIL