Re: GM0UDL Upgrading questions

Andrew Cowan

Rob

Thanks for the reply.
My intention is to up the modes decoded hence the new unit for that, will install ubuntu 20.04 desktop as may need to run GQRX with WSJT for my RSP's if not able to run other ways.
I have Bullseye on 1 of the pi4's and it seems to run more processing power I (use RPI monitor to check that). So downloaded 2022-04-04-raspios-buster-armhf-lite.img will try that later.
Slow with using Linux here but when running very good. Ideally would like to use the RSP's remote location with a PI back to the decoding box so need to investigate Soapy remote.
Conditions good for me at the moment on wspr anyway.
73
Andrew