Topics

Visit to The National Space Centre in Leicester #poll

Michael Morris

At the AGM earlier this month we discussed a possible trip to the National Space Centre in Leicester
https://spacecentre.co.uk/
If we can get 15 members going, with group discount and a £5 a head subsidy for members provided by WAS, tickets would be just £6 each.
There seemed to great interested in the visit, we are now polling you to ask you when you would like to go.  We are looking to avoid school holidays.

Please select which month or months you would like to visit.   Please respond as soon as possible.

Results

steve murray

Any month except August
Steve