Topics

Upcoming Event: Space Day at the Hive - UPDATE - Sat, 05.10.2019 10:30am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

worcesterastro@groups.io Calendar <worcesterastro@...>

Reminder: Space Day at the Hive - UPDATE

When: Saturday, 5 October 2019, 10:30am to 4:00pm, (GMT+01:00) Europe/London

Where:The Hive, Worcester

View Event

UPDATE - UNFORTUNATELY, WE WILL NOT BE HAVING A STAND AT THIS EVENT THIS YEAR..

Christopher J Baddiley

Oh what a shame. I have a stand and assumed that the Astro. Soc will be there, and would have helped out. If there is anything I can do to advertise, let me know. I'm going by train.

The Institute of physics will be there as before.

Regards Chris