From: Birmingham Astronomical Society - Amateur Astronomy Group <info@...>
Sent: Wednesday, 21 October 2020 22:00
To: pwb413@...
Subject: Tuesday: Join us at "History of Women In Astronomy"

Meetup
Tuesday
Birmingham Astronomical Society - Amateur Astronomy Group
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
7:30 PM BT
Online event
Link visible for attendees
Are you going?
8 spots left!
A lecture from Mary McIntyre FRAS an Oxfordshire based amateur astronomer and astrophotographer. Historically, astronomy has been very male-dominated. Throughout history there have been a number of trail-blazing women, such as Caroline Herschel, who ...
Learn more
Oct
23
CANCELLED - Lickey Hills, Stargazing
Friday, October 23, 2020 7:30 PM BT · 4 attending

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Meetup LLC, POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163.