Topics

The Practical Astronomy Show - Sat, 09.03.2019 #cal-reminder

worcesterastro@groups.io Calendar <worcesterastro@...>

Reminder:
The Practical Astronomy Show

When:
Saturday, 9 March 2019

Where:
Kettering Conference Centre, Thurston Drive, Kettering NN15 6PB

A new FREE astronomy show with retailers, exhibitors and talks
https://practicalastroshow.com/
Michael Morris is driving there, so if you wish to get a lift, post your request here.  Planning to leave Worcester at 7:45 am
Hurry up, just 2 spaces left in the car.
Kettering is only about 1 hour and 45 mins drive away (85 miles away)

View Event

Michael Morris

Just a quick reminder about this free event this Saturday.  If any member wants a lift, I'll be leaving my house in north Worcester at 7:45,am, with a view to getting there when it opens at 09:30.  I plan to leave the event mid-afternoon.
https://practicalastroshow.com/