FOR SALE Celestron Alt-Az Mount

Michael Morris

I've got a Celestron Alt-Az mount for sale which has two parts missing.

  • No plastic cover for Az worm screw
  • No tripod screw assembly (the bit at the top you use attach the lens/telescope)
Other than this it is in very good condition!

You can find pictures at https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/336231-celestron-alt-az-mount/

I'm looking for £25.

Peter Crowther

Hi Michael

I will take the tripod, funnily enough, my old Vixen (similar Alt/Az) has a broken mounting plate.

Can collect tomorrow evening if not could you bring it to the next WAS at SMITE?

Thanks,

Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I've got a Celestron Alt-Az mount for sale which has two parts missing.

  • No plastic cover for Az worm screw
  • No tripod screw assembly (the bit at the top you use attach the lens/telescope)

Other than this it is in very good condition!

You can find pictures at https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/336231-celestron-alt-az-mount/

I'm looking for £25.

Michael Morris

Hi Peter, it's yours. Tomorrow evening is fine. Shall we say 7:45pm? I'll PM you my address.