Topics

All WAS events cancelled

Michael Morris

I'm sure it will come as no surprise to learn that, following government advice to avoid all unnecessary social contacts, we have cancelled all society events until further notice. We'll let you know when our programme of events returns.

Please stay safe.

Margaret White

Stay safe and well all of you
See you when it's all over
Marg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

steve murray

Thanks Marg
See you on the other side of this crisis.
Steve

Sent from my Huawei Mobile