Topics

Re. The trip to the Space Centre

Tony Dean

Hi, folks...

I was sorry to hear of Mike's (or his daughter's) health problems. Let's hope they're both back in circulation as soon as possible.

Jonathan Fligelstone kindly offered to give a lift to the Space Centre (and hopefully a lift back!), but I'm willing to give up my seat for any of the people left without a lift. Given my ability to shuffle the 100 metres in 15 minutes flat, I would be playing catch up most of the time. If any one of the three members still needing a lift wishes to avail themselves of the offer then please keep me, Jonathan & Rod Stewart posted.

Tony Dean

Michael Morris

Hi Tony
We now have lifts sorted for Ruth, Chris and Susy,  but thanks for your very selfless offer.