Topics

Upcoming Event: Visit to National Space Centre, Leicester - Sat, 22.06.2019 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

worcesterastro@groups.io Calendar <worcesterastro@...>

Reminder: Visit to National Space Centre, Leicester

When: Saturday, 22 June 2019, 10:00am to 4:00pm, (GMT+01:00) Europe/London

Where:National Space Centre, Exploration Drive, Leicester LE4 5NS

View Event

Description: We are organising a group visit to the National Space Centre in Leicester on Saturday 22 June 2019.  If we can get 15 people (or more) attending we have an entrance fee of only £11.50, instead of the usual £15 (or £12 for concessions) + a planetarium show.  Furthermore, the society has decided to offer a further £5 discount for every WAS member who wants to attend.  This means the total cost to each WAS member will be between £10 and £6.50.
You can find more about the excellent National Space Centre at https://spacecentre.co.uk/
We are not planning to have a coach, instead we will organise car sharing nearer the time.  Travel time from Worcester would normally be around 1.5 hours (just under 80 miles).
To secure a space (no pun intended) we need £5 cash deposit paid to us not later than our next main meeting on Thursday 14th March.

Clear Skies