WELCOME to the new Worcester Astronomical Society Newsgroup

Michael Morris

The transfer of our newsgroup to it's new home at groups.io is now complete.  Your membership has been automatically moved to the new platform, There should be nothing you need to do.
You can find the new newsgroup at https://groups.io/g/worcesterastro
I plan to give a short presentation on the new newsgroup and our revamped Facebook page as part of our AGM in November.

All the features of the old Yahoo newsgroup should still be there and it looks as though all the messages, photos and files have been successfully migrated.
We plan to keep the old Yahoo newsgroup open on a 'read only' basis for short while, with a view to removing it and deleting all the data in the old group sometime early in the new year.

Clear Skies