Topics

Space Day at the Hive, Saturday, 07 October 2017

worcesteras@...

"Space Day at the Hive" reminder
When
Saturday, 07 October 2017
10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
Where
The Hive, Worcester
Notes
A marvellous public outreach event at Worcester's iconic public library. We need help with setting up, running and packing away our stall.
From
worcesteras   Calendar

Christopher Mancrief

Sirry but will be unable to help as will  in Wales

On 3 Oct 2017, at 09:55, worcesteras@... wrote:

"Space Day at the Hive" reminder
When
Saturday, 07 October 2017
10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
Where
The Hive, Worcester
Notes
A marvellous public outreach event at Worcester's iconic public library. We need help with setting up, running and packing away our stall.
From
worcesteras   Calendar

Colin Rouse

Sorry guys will be away in Majorca

On 3 Oct 2017, at 10:55, worcesteras@... wrote:

"Space Day at the Hive" reminder
When
Saturday, 07 October 2017
10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
Where
The Hive, Worcester
Notes
A marvellous public outreach event at Worcester's iconic public library. We need help with setting up, running and packing away our stall.
From
worcesteras   Calendar

Michael Morris

It's now just two days before we have a stall at the 'Space Day at the Hive' event on Saturday.  Chris Livingstone is ill at present (get well soon Chris), so we're going to need even more help setting up and manning our stand.

We're planning to start setting up just at around 9:00 am,so all help will be very gratefully received.  This is our best opportunity of the year to promote Astronomy and the society to a wider public.

We've just uploaded a folder of info about the event into a folder in the Members' only 'Files' section of the newsgroup.  This includes details of loading and unloading access and car parking.