MEMBERS' STAR PARTY, Thursday, 11 August 2016

worcesteras@...

"MEMBERS' STAR PARTY" reminder
When
Thursday, 11 August 2016
09:00 PM to 12:00 AM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
Where
See Newsgroup for details
Notes
It time again for our yearly star party under the dark skies at a member's property in rural Worcestershire.
From
worcesteras   Calendar

Margaret White

Hi There
So sorry not going to be able to come , I am in Exmouth with some friends . Enjoy and see you in Sept.
Cheers Marg

On Thu, 4 Aug, 2016 at 21:00, worcesteras@...
wrote:

"MEMBERS' STAR PARTY" reminder
When
Thursday, 11 August 2016
09:00 PM to 12:00 AM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
Where
See Newsgroup for details
Notes
It time again for our yearly star party under the dark skies at a member's property in rural Worcestershire.
From
worcesteras   Calendar

michael.w.speed@...

Can you tell me where the Star Party is being held this year please. Thanks Mike Speed

Michael Morris

Hi Mike
Because this is a private star party and this form is visible to non-members, details can be found in the files section of the newsgroup.

Michael Speed <michael.w.speed@...>

Hello Mike, I am going into file section but all old ones. I haven't been in for a while but has it changed or different? My apologies but can you give me the instructions of how to enter from the start again.

Kind regards
Mike

On 7 Aug 2016, at 23:10, michaelmorris4@... [worcesteras] <worcesteras@...> wrote:

Hi Mike
Because this is a private star party and this form is visible to non-members, details can be found in the files section of the newsgroup.

Michael Morris

Hi Mike
I'm away at the moment so I can't easily check the newsgroup. The star party is at the same location as in 2013 and 2014.

Get Outlook for Android

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 11:56 PM +0100, "Michael Speed michael.w.speed@... [worcesteras]" <worcesteras@...> wrote:

Hello Mike, I am going into file section but all old ones. I haven't been in for a while but has it changed or different? My apologies but can you give me the instructions of how to enter from the start again.

Kind regards
Mike

On 7 Aug 2016, at 23:10, michaelmorris4@... [worcesteras] <worcesteras@...> wrote:

Hi Mike
Because this is a private star party and this form is visible to non-members, details can be found in the files section of the newsgroup.

Mike Speed <michael.w.speed@...>

Sorry to have bothered you whilst away but many thanks. sorted.

Kind Regards
Mike

On 8 Aug 2016, at 07:20, Michael michaelmorris4@... [worcesteras] <worcesteras@...> wrote:

Hi Mike
I'm away at the moment so I can't easily check the newsgroup. The star party is at the same location as in 2013 and 2014.

Get Outlook for Android

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 11:56 PM +0100, "Michael Speed michael.w.speed@...[worcesteras]" <worcesteras@...> wrote:

Hello Mike, I am going into file section but all old ones. I haven't been in for a while but has it changed or different? My apologies but can you give me the instructions of how to enter from the start again.

Kind regards
Mike

On 7 Aug 2016, at 23:10, michaelmorris4@... [worcesteras] <worcesteras@...> wrote:

Hi Mike
Because this is a private star party and this form is visible to non-members, details can be found in the files section of the newsgroup.

Rod Stewart

Hi Mike,

I've just had the same problem, they all look like old files;
Then I realised that what I am looking at are folders of files.

So I clicked the 'Summer Star Party' folder, and there are all the files including 2016 details.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards, Rod