Topics

Posting video files - an answer.

Michael Morris

At the February meeting at Lower Smite Farm we had a query about posting video files on the newsgroup. If the society is to host video files they would have to posted in the 'Files' section of the newsgroup. I'm afraid we only have 100MB of space allocated to us for this section of the newsgroup which is nothing like enough space to host video files. The photos section (which has 100GB of space) will not accept videos.
The answer therefore is for members to post any video files they want to display on Youtube, and then send us a link to the Youtube video.

Michael Morris

I've added a link to a video I took of the occultation of Saturn in May 2007 to show how this works. Look in the 'Links' section of the newsgroup.