Corona virus

Michael Morris

Dear Members
I thought it was probably an appropriate time to advise of you of how the society are proposing to react to the Corona Virus outbreak.
At present, we plan to continue with our programme of events for our main meetings at Lower Smite and our third Thursday and observing evening events at Crown East.  Given the unfolding situation, we will keep all events under regular review.  Any changes to our planned programme of events will be posted on our website.  We strongly recommend that you consult this newsgroup AND our website at worcesterastro.co.uk to keep abreast of whether or not planned meeting will take place.