FOR SALE - Skywatcher EQ8 mount + extras

Michael Morris

EQ8 mount + pier plate and extra counterweight
I've recently moved house and I am currently without an observatory and little realistic prospect of building a new one in the next couple of years. So it is with a heavy heart that I'm putting my 2 year old Skywatcher EQ8 mount up for sale. It comes with 2 x 10 kg counterweights, power lead (not in photos) and Synscan controller. No tripod.
Also included in the sale is a pier plate and pier extension block + an extra 7kg counterweight.

£1795