Re: Upcoming Event: Science in the Park - Malvern - Sat, 29.06.2019 #cal-reminder

Christopher Mancrief

I will be there, hopefully. What time do you want the helpers to be there please?

On 22 Jun 2019, at 00:09, Christopher J Baddiley <cj.baddiley@...> wrote:

I will be there and will help as much as I can, but also helping at the IOP stand, but with continuing back problems, I can only stand or sit for short periods.

Regards Chris

From: worcesterastro@groups.io [mailto:worcesterastro@groups.io]
Sent: 22 June 2019 00:00
To: worcesterastro@groups.io
Subject: [worcesterastro] Upcoming Event: Science in the Park - Malvern - Sat, 29.06.2019 #cal-reminder

Reminder: Science in the Park - Malvern

When: Saturday, 29 June 2019

Where:Priory Park, Malvern

View Event

Organizer: Innovate Malvern - https://www.innovatemalvern.com/science-in-park

Science in the Park – Malvern Priory Park - Saturday 29 June.

We are again planning to participate in the Science in the Park event at Priory Park in Malvern.  We will have two solar telescopes and some display materials.  Help with setting up and breaking down and with manning the stall would be a huge help.