20190619 RE: [worcesterastro] Visit to Space Centre - UPDATE

Christopher J Baddiley

Hello Michael and Alamgir,

That is a fantastic offer! Thank you so much.

I was about to email to say that Susy and I would be okay to drop out if there was no obvious solution.

We are very grateful Alamgir

My number is (01886) 880047 or 079 5644 9233 to make contact about details of where we should  start from.

Regards Chris