Stargazing Live - 15th July 2019

Michael Morris

Just as a heads up the BBC will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Moon landings with a special Star Gazing Live programme.

Excitement is mounting as we approach the 20th July 2019 -- the 50th anniversary of the first Apollo Moon landing.

Professor Brian Cox and Dara O Briain will return to our screens in a BBC Stargazing Special on the 15th July. The BBC are also showing a feature length documentary "8 Days to the Moon and Back" on 17th July. More details of these and their other programmes can be seen at this recent BBC press release: https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2019/moon-landings-50