From: worcesterastro@groups.io <worcesterastro@groups.io> on behalf of Christopher J Baddiley <cj.baddiley@...>
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 2:20:59 AM
To: worcesterastro@groups.io
Subject: 20190308 RE: [worcesterastro] The Practical Astronomy Show - Sat, 09.03.2019 #cal-reminder

Hello , Michael, Have you got a spare seat left in your car for the practical astronomy show? Just don't want to spend money on Astro kit when I just have !. Just come in briefly during during an Astro imaging run. A rare clear dark night.

Never mind if you haven't got room, this is rather last-minute as we are flying on Monday to Los Angeles and in final preparations.

Chris