Re: Event: Visit to National Space Centre, Leicester - Saturday, 22 June 2019 #cal-invite

Michael Morris

Okay, we now enough people to get the group discount, so I've now paid the deposit.  Any further bookings can be on an 'as and when' basis, although we should give them firm final numbers before the end of May.  All we are asking for is a £5 deposit.    Guests will be eligible for the group discount of £3.50 each, but not the additional WAS member's subsidy of £5 each.  Therefore, the balance will be £1.50 for WAS members and £6.50 for guests.  We'll sort out collecting this balance nearer the time.

We'll look to sort out lift shares in April/May.  Thanks everyone for your quick replies. :-)