Re: Event: Visit to National Space Centre, Leicester - Saturday, 22 June 2019 #cal-invite

Christopher Mancrief

Sorry but I need to cancel my previous booking as I thought it was a coach trip, not car sharing.

On 15 Feb 2019, at 12:14, Christopher Mancrief via Groups.Io <c.mancrief@...> wrote:

Can you put me down for two seats please, one for a member and one for a non member.

Chris Mancrief

On 14 Feb 2019, at 23:08, worcesterastro@groups.io Calendar <worcesterastro@groups.io> wrote:

Visit to National Space Centre, Leicester

When:
Saturday, 22 June 2019
10:00am to 4:00pm
(GMT+00:00) Europe/London

Where:
National Space Centre, Exploration Drive, Leicester LE4 5NS

We are organising a group visit to the National Space Centre in Leicester on Saturday 22 June 2019.  If we can get 15 people (or more) attending we have an entrance fee of only £11.50, instead of the usual £15 (or £12 for concessions) + a planetarium show.  Furthermore, the society has decided to offer a further £5 discount for every WAS member who wants to attend.  This means the total cost to each WAS member will be between £10 and £6.50.
You can find more about the excellent National Space Centre at https://spacecentre.co.uk/
We are not planning to have a coach, instead we will organise car sharing nearer the time.  Travel time from Worcester would normally be around 1.5 hours (just under 80 miles).
To secure a space (no pun intended) we need £5 cash deposit paid to us not later than our next main meeting on Thursday 14th March.

Clear Skies

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>