20171213 RE: Members' Exhibition Evening, Thursday, 14 December 2017

Christopher J Baddiley

Hello everyone ,

we were coming to the exhibition meeting with me bringing  my new laptop to show pictures of my portable kit adapted especially for the USA total solar eclipse,  and results of imaging of many NGC etc. galaxies, now getting on for 200.

Now very unlikely.

Unfortunately we are completely snowed in. Even stuck at the both ends of the drive . Need a snowplough.  Susy has not been able to get to work.  I had to cancel my astronomy class with party and also abandoning Christmas dinner celebrations.

It's just too risky.

We have to get out by Friday as we leave for Birmingham airport to Los Angeles then Mexico. Back January 5.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year, and may there be dark skies

Regards Chris