20160929 RE: Space Day - The Hive, Wednesday, 05 October 2016

Christopher J Baddiley

Sorry can't help as we will be away in Honolulu, Hawaii to visit one of Susy's brothers and his family,  until the middle of October. We will have three days on big Island and go to the visitors centre at Maunakea (only verified residents are allowed to go to top once a month in very small groups so we can't do that). I have rebuilt my tracking mount to image the 30° of more southerly Milky Way. I have even got a Hawaiian shirt to blend in to the background.

From: worcesteras@... [mailto:worcesteras@...]
Sent: 28 September 2016 16:55
To: worcesteras@...
Subject: [worcesteras] Space Day - The Hive, Wednesday, 05 October 2016

"Space Day - The Hive" reminder

When

Wednesday, 05 October 2016

05:00 PM to 10:30 PM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London

Where

The Hive - Worcester

Notes

WAS will again be manning a stand at this annual family event about everything SPACE. This year we also hope to be able to have a couple of telescopes for the public to look through and have our astro video camera set up. We need members to help set up everything, bring along and man a couple of telescopes for the public to look through, man the stall and help take it all down again at the end.

From

worcesteras   Calendar