Re: MEMBERS' STAR PARTY, Thursday, 11 August 2016

Michael Morris

Hi Mike
I'm away at the moment so I can't easily check the newsgroup. The star party is at the same location as in 2013 and 2014.

Get Outlook for Android

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 11:56 PM +0100, "Michael Speed michael.w.speed@... [worcesteras]" <worcesteras@...> wrote:

Hello Mike, I am going into file section but all old ones. I haven't been in for a while but has it changed or different? My apologies but can you give me the instructions of how to enter from the start again.

Kind regards
Mike

On 7 Aug 2016, at 23:10, michaelmorris4@... [worcesteras] <worcesteras@...> wrote:

Hi Mike
Because this is a private star party and this form is visible to non-members, details can be found in the files section of the newsgroup.