20160415 RE: Help wanted for binocular support on tripod

Christopher J Baddiley

If you're looking for binocular adapters to standard tripod quarter Whitworth thread fitting tripod, look on Amazon (marketplace ) and there are many. Just use the search box.

Also available through astronomical instrument suppliers. Try Chris Livingstone,( Chris Livingstone telescopes),  chairman of the astronomical society! He is an expert and can acquire almost any equipment at extremely competitive prices.

The adapters clamp round the focusing central rod. With Zeiss binoculars which I also have, there is just clearance with narrow designs.

Regards Chris