Re: Sky at night September issue

Andrew Buckland

All,

I have just phoned Sky at Night magazine, given them my subscriber number and they are going to send me a copy of the September issue. According to their system the magazine was dispatched.
I also mentioned the larger problem, the fact that most (if not all) of us hadn't received this issue and the person was going to inform her manager about it.

Clear Skies.

--- In worcesteras@..., "simon_rothery" <simon_rothery@...> wrote:

Hi,

At last night's meeting it seemed many members hadn't received their September issue of Sky at night (myself included). I've contacted Sky at night and if you send them an email to skyatnight@... including your name, subscriber number and address they will repost a copy to you. Alternatively you can ring 0844 844 0254

Clear skies,

Simon