MAIN MEETING - Solar observing + talk on lunar observing, 6/9/2011, 7:30 pm

worcesteras@...

Reminder from:   worcesteras Yahoo! Group

Title:   MAIN MEETING - Solar observing + talk on lunar observing

Date:   Thursday June 9, 2011
Time:   7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Location:   Crown East Scout Hut
Notes:   MAIN MEETING - Unfortunately Colin Pillinger has had to pull out of our June meeting due to ill health. The June meeting now has a completely different time, venue and subject!
Venue - Crown East Scout Hut
Start time - 7.30pm
The evening will start at 7.30pm with a session observing the Sun in white light and hydrogen alpha light.
At 8.30 we will have a talk entitled 'Observing the Moon - reading the lunar landscape' given by Michael Morris.