To: worcesteras@...
From: im.clement@...
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 22:16:42 +0100
Subject: [worcesteras] Moon photos

To The Moderator of the W.A.S. Group

Here attached are 2 Moon photos I made recently
and I thought that members might like to see them posted on the Yahoo newsgroup website.

12sr-Copy2
Part of the Terminator towards Moon's North . Taken on (day 8), April 11th 2011 , at 22.19 BST from Woodmancote , Cheltenham , Gloucestershire.

Composition shows :- Plato (N ,top of photo) , Mare Imbrium with the great mountain ranges, curling around Archimedes and other craters, running from Plato to Eratosthenes (S).

Equipment used :- Meade ETX 125 fitted with a X2 Barlow and Canon 350D camera body ( primary mounting )

Photographic settings :- 1/5 th second at ISO 400.

Photo editing :- PhotoPlus X4 and Registax.

10-4-2rsjpg
Middle-of-Moon area . Taken on (day 7 ), April 10th 2011 , at 21.30 from

same location.

Compositiion shows :- crater Hipparchus and others around it , to the W of Mare Tranquillitatis.

Equipment and editing details were same as per above except exposure time was 0.3 sec.

Yours sincerely

Mike Clement ( Member )

22 Denham Close , Woodmancote,
Cheltenham, GL52 9TX. tel.no. 01242 674866.