Topics

WTB R 1359 or ABR3 and Hellicrafters S27 C

Paul G8KFW

Hi all I am assisting an aircraft museum and i would like to get some of there exhibits working also fill in a few gaps
as the museum has close contacts with  SOE   special operations

so I am looking for a R 1359  or ABR 3 as it tunes from 130 to 520 Mhz

also looking for  a   Hellicrafters  S27 C as this was available before the
R 1359

Regards Paul South coast  UK

chris_cooper

Paul,

I have been interested in the R1359 (ABR3) for some time but they seem to have vanished into a black hole.

If you manage to find one and want to get it working take care with the oscillator valve, the CV52. It is very temperamental and easily damaged.

Chris

Paul G8KFW

Hi Chris

Thank you can you com back with your location and any additional contact detailes

Regards Paul  G8KFW  Angmering West Sussex

I have been interested in the R1359 (ABR3) for some time but they seem to have vanished into a black hole.

If you manage to find one and want to get it working take care with the oscillator valve, the CV52. It is very temperamental and easily damaged.

Chris

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.