Topics

Wanted: 4 4BA x 3/4" cheese head steel screws (real not the metric look alikes please) and 4 Feet 3/4 " high #Wanted

OldBlueBear-G4JHT-Dave

WANTED: please, These are for a Marconi HF sweep generator. Not a single screw holding the remains of the original feet on is even approximately straight. The original feet make of some kind of rubber are also shot so if anyone has spare feet that will do plastic or rubber 7/8" diameter at the top taper down to 3/4" diameter at base, height 3/4" with a hole for a 2BA screw. Or can point me at a suitable source.
All help appreciated.

73s,
OldBlueBear-G4JHT-Dave On the Atlantic Coast of Ireland as EI0DB

Major Pain

Hello Dave,
The title is 4 BA and the message body says 2 BA.

Do you need 4 BA x 3/4" or 2 BA x 3/4" ?

I might have 4 BA 3/4" steel cheese head screws, but only 2 BA brass cheese head screws that you'd probably have to cut to length.

Regards,
Keith.

WANTED: please, These are for a Marconi HF sweep generator. Not a single screw holding the remains of the original feet on is even approximately straight. The original feet make of some kind of rubber are also shot so if anyone has spare feet that will do plastic or rubber 7/8" diameter at the top taper down to 3/4" diameter at base, height 3/4" with a hole for a 2BA screw. Or can point me at a suitable source.
All help appreciated.

73s,
OldBlueBear-G4JHT-Dave On the Atlantic Coast of Ireland as EI0DB

Ian Millar

Have you tried ba-bolts.co.uk 22p each or £1.78 for 10

ian Millar

Pete_G4GJL

OBB,

Which instrument is in question?