From: wireless-set-no19@groups.io [mailto:wireless-set-no19@groups.io] On Behalf Of Sportsterphil@...
Sent: 03 November 2019 08:50
To: wireless-set-no19@groups.io
Subject: [wireless-set-no19] New member #Intro

Hi all  new member ,I have a couple of  ww2 sets a 19 and a 22  the 19 I would like to run at home and the 22 is going into a british airborne jeep at the moment trying to get the 19 running , it powers up and I get a lot of noise out of the headphones but nothing else fine tuning I think .  Phil

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.

Jacques_VE2JFE

Hello Phil,

Welcome to the group.

Could you provide your WS #19 type and serial number for addition to the World Inventory ?

The actual versions of the WS #19 World Inventory are at:

https://groups.io/g/wireless-set-no19/files/WS19,%20WS22,%20&%20WS62

Thank you !

73, Jacques, VE2JFE