Topics

New file uploaded to wireless-set-no19@groups.io

wireless-set-no19@groups.io Notification <wireless-set-no19+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the wireless-set-no19@groups.io group.

Uploaded By: Jacques Fortin <jacques.f@...>

US WS #19 World Inventory, (version 9) compiled from e-mails received from the group members and other sources. 45 sets listed. If you own a US-made WS #19 and it is not in that list, please e-mail me at jacques.f@.... I will be happy to uprelease the file.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

wireless-set-no19@groups.io Notification <wireless-set-no19+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the wireless-set-no19@groups.io group.

Uploaded By: Jacques Fortin <jacques.f@...>

Canadian WS #19 World Inventory, (version 26) compiled from e-mails received from the group members and other sources. 208 sets listed. If you own a Canadian WS #19 and it is not in that list, please e-mail me at jacques.f@.... I will be happy to uprelease the file.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team