Topics

Introduction email

Martin Owen

Good day Members of this Group

My name is Martin, Callsign G4JSX.

My areas of particular interest are Naval Equipment 1940s to 1970s, and vehicle

borne equipments, some of which were used at sea, eg the Collins TCS.

I enjoy getting the best out of things in their basic state, cosmetics do not not interest

me that much.

I look forward to contributing to this Group, and appreciating it's benefits.

With Best Regards

Martin G4JSX

Martin Owen 07802 982698, 01788 832324

Michael O'Beirne

Good afternoon Martin

Welcome to this group.  You clearly like the heavy stuff!
I am sure we all hope that you discover new things here and perhaps contribute to the general knowledge of things technical, historical and, at times, downright bizarre!

73s
Michael
G8MOB