Topics

Apparatus Loudspeaking No.1

BillAtkins

One of my Facebook Groups (UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration) had an enquiry recently from a lady who came across this equipment when clearing up her deceased father's effects.  Photos are at:
https://app.box.com/s/05yu0umeyi0yog396h9frjk0uugzzdtq and
https://app.box.com/s/rhauodvq2m3ni4bju00j5iw72t2bh8al
The chap was "
an avid military collector, mainly vehicles" so presumably the kit was part of a mobile PA system.  It seems (from the scant info on line) that this was the first in a series of amps that ended up in the twenties.

I've suggested that she contacts the Signals museum at Blandford, but if anyone here can shed any further light, I'll relay the information.

Best regards ...............  Bill Atkins

(Font size increased by moderator)