Topics

List of kit for sale #For_Sale

gw3fsp

Hi Folks, just up-loaded a new list as of 16th Jan.
Leighton. GW3FSP.

Rafal

Hi Leighton,

For sure a stupid question, but - where is the list?
Could you please share the link?

Thanks,
Rafal

Dnia 16 stycznia 2019 20:52 gw3fsp via Groups.Io <gw3fsp.ldavies@...> napisał(a):

Hi Folks, just up-loaded a new list as of 16th Jan.
Leighton.      GW3FSP.

gw3fsp

Hi Folks, sorry forgot to click the notify members button, The file is in the > Files < menu on the left, In my folder > GW3FSP < it's the only one in there, it's a text file.
Leighton. GW3FSP.

SteveRawcliffe

... and for those who are as lazy as me, here's a direct link:

https://groups.io/g/wireless-set-no19/files/GW3FSP/List%20of%20kit%20for%20sale.txt

73
Steve
G4YXU

gw3fsp

Hi Steve, how do you do that?.
Leighton. GW3FSP.

SteveRawcliffe

Right-click the link to your doc on the page.
Choose Copy link (or similar - - wording depends on browser)
Paste link into email/post/whatever.

73
Steve
G4YXU

gw3fsp

Excellent !, thank you Steve.
Leighton. GW3FSP.

Kelvin

Steve. Just checking - has it all gone now? I was after a WS58 set.
Thanks Kelvin ZL3KB

gw3fsp

Hi Kelvin, the current list is correct, the WS 58 is still available.
Please contact off list, I can send you the list incl WS 58.
Leighton. GW3FSP.