Topics

Sale of Military radio and other kit #For_Sale

gw3fsp

Hi Folks, due to an accident to my right arm I have found I can no longer carry out the
most basic tool handling with my right hand, this condition is liable to persist for some
considerable time, I have therefore decided to reduce my collection of Ex-Military radio
gear ( including some radios I have not as yet started ) as I am liable not to be able to
continue re-furbishing or repairing them . I will put a list of the equipment for sale in my
Files folder, I will not be able to pack any of the radios etc ( one set is still in it's box as
received, an R109, so that can go once sold ) so I will need to have them collected when
paid for in cash, sorry about that but I do not want to cause any further damage to the
nerves, I have found a local packaging service but at £15 per package that is too
expensive as it will have to be added to the prices, please contact me off list for further
info on the sets etc I will be putting up for sale.
Leighton. GW3FSP.

Moderator's Note: Please make sure you include the prices!

pmrnut

Sorry to hear of your accident Leighton.

Please can you give me contact details so we can consider dealing?

I can be contacted at Jrhardcastle@...

Richard
G7EML

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

[...]

Robert Tevault

Any Harris RF-3200 unit's?
 KC9TRV

On Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 11:05:08 AM EST, pmrnut via Groups.Io <Jrhardcastle@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Leighton, my sympathy for your accident, it must be very frustrating for you. I have had a look at the equipment list and am very interested in the WS62. A potential problem is that I am in France (87190) but I will be in the UK visiting family from 10-19th Dec so it could be shipped to a UK address. My email is peter_clark_busi@...

Hope you recover soon.
Peter G8BZR F4VSA

Hi Leighton, I am interested in purchasing the R209,
Please let me know your contact details. my email is lhillard@...
Best Regards
Lionel

Rob_Fenn

So sorry to hear you've been afflicted with such, Leighton.
I hope you find good homes for your projects, and that any new owners will be kind enough to invite you around to have a 'play' once they're up-and-running!

All the best,

Rob
(Derby)

gw3fsp

Hi Folks, As per my original post please contact me OFF LIST if you are interested in any of the kit going up for sale, the current list is provisional, there will be more going on the updated list once I have finished, please also note I am unable to pack anything myself, apart from the R109 which is still in it's packing when delivered the rest will be cash on collection.
Leighton. GW3FSP.

gw3fsp

Hi Folks, just uploaded an updated list as of 18th December.
Leighton. GW3FSP.