Topics

STC Headphones on offer #For_Disposal

PeterG8BBZ

Hi All,
I have a pair of STC headphones where one of the earpieces has stopped working.  Haven't been able to see a way of repairing the defective earpiece, but rather than bin them I am offering them for the cost of delivery to anybody who might have a use for them - to repair another unit perhaps,
These are the brown STC headphones which were quite common in the 60's/70's and which I always found very useful for radio listening.  They haven't had much use in recent years, are in good condition if a little grubby and are currently fitted with a mono jackplug.
Anybody interested?
cheers
Peter G8BBZ

Tony

Hello Peter

I don’t know the kit off-hand, but I would be very interested if they are suitable for an R1155A, which is somewhat of a diversion for me. What is their impedance, actually?

Please reply to tony.helm@..., with the cost of carriage. May I pay you through Paypal?

Thanking you in anticipation.

I have a pair of STC headphones where one of the earpieces has stopped working.  Haven't been able to see a way of repairing the defective earpiece, but rather than bin them I am offering them for the cost of delivery to anybody who might have a use for them - to repair another unit perhaps,
These are the brown STC headphones which were quite common in the 60's/70's and which I always found very useful for radio listening.  They haven't had much use in recent years, are in good condition if a little grubby and are currently fitted with a mono jackplug.
Anybody interested?
cheers

PeterG8BBZ

Hi Tony,
Sorry but somebody else beat you to it. I don't think I ever knew what impedance the STC 'ohones are, but they seemed to function Ok with every receiver I ever used them on.  Better luck next time1
cheers
Peter G8BBZ