Topics

AMRO weekend - Australian Military Radio Operators Weekend - April 28 - april 29 -- Australian time - see Overseas section if needed

Andrew Tostevin VK5WT

Hi Andrew VK5WT here,

this link is important to Military Vehicle owners, and WW2 etc radio owners,

http://users.on.net/~tosty/WIRELESS/Australian_Military_Radio_Operators_weekend__.htm

It will be the first ever Weekend dedicated to Military radios Australia wide and beyond.

The web page is the main page for the event and has just gone online.

pass it on of you can,

cheers, Andrew Tostevin VK5WT,  Adelaide, South Australia, helping Mike VK4QS .

Henk_Parasetguy

Hello Andrew

Nice initiative!

When I tried to connect to your page, my Malwarebytes (latest version) protecting software prohibited that, and reported because of a phishing attempt.

Is there maybe something fishy on your page?

this link is important to Military Vehicle owners, and WW2 etc radio owners,

http://users.on.net/~tosty/WIRELESS/Australian_Military_Radio_Operators_weekend__.htm

It will be the first ever Weekend dedicated to Military radios Australia wide and beyond.

The web page is the main page for the event and has just gone online.

pass it on of you can,

cheers, Andrew Tostevin VK5WT,  Adelaide, South Australia, helping Mike VK4QS .

David Higginson

Very odd,as I use the latest Malwarebytes and no problem.

David G8JET

When I tried to connect to your page, my Malwarebytes (latest version) protecting software prohibited that, and reported because of a phishing attempt.
Is there maybe something fishy on your page?

this link is important to Military Vehicle owners, and WW2 etc radio owners,

http://users.on.net/~tosty/WIRELESS/Australian_Military_Radio_Operators_weekend__.htm

It will be the first ever Weekend dedicated to Military radios Australia wide and beyond.

The web page is the main page for the event and has just gone online.

pass it on of you can,

cheers, Andrew Tostevin VK5WT,  Adelaide, South Australia, helping Mike VK4QS .

Henk_Parasetguy

Just tried again, same result. Use the pro-version, updated this morning.