Topics

AMRO weekend - Australian Military Radio Operators Weekend - April 28 - april 29 -- Australian time - see Overseas section if needed

Andrew Tostevin VK5WT

Hi Andrew VK5WT here,

this link is important to Military Vehicle owners, and WW2 etc radio owners,

http://users.on.net/~tosty/WIRELESS/Australian_Military_Radio_Operators_weekend__.htm

It will be the first ever Weekend dedicated to Military radios Australia wide and beyond.

The web page is the main page for the event and has just gone online.

pass it on of you can,

cheers, Andrew Tostevin VK5WT,  Adelaide, South Australia, helping Mike VK4QS .

Henk_Parasetguy

Hello Andrew

Nice initiative!

When I tried to connect to your page, my Malwarebytes (latest version) protecting software prohibited that, and reported because of a phishing attempt.

Is there maybe something fishy on your page?

Van: wireless-set-no19@groups.io <wireless-set-no19@groups.io> Namens Andrew Tostevin VK5WT
Verzonden: zondag 22 april 2018 14:01
Aan: wireless-set-no19@groups.io
Onderwerp: [wireless-set-no19] AMRO weekend - Australian Military Radio Operators Weekend - April 28 - april 29 -- Australian time - see Overseas section if needed

Hi Andrew VK5WT here,

http://users.on.net/~tosty/WIRELESS/Australian_Military_Radio_Operators_weekend__.htm

It will be the first ever Weekend dedicated to Military radios Australia wide and beyond.

pass it on of you can,

David Higginson

Very odd,as I use the latest Malwarebytes and no problem.

David G8JET

To: wireless-set-no19@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 22 April 2018, 13:49
Subject: Re: [wireless-set-no19] AMRO weekend - Australian Military Radio Operators Weekend - April 28 - april 29 -- Australian time - see Overseas section if needed

Hello Andrew

Nice initiative!

When I tried to connect to your page, my Malwarebytes (latest version) protecting software prohibited that, and reported because of a phishing attempt.

Van: wireless-set-no19@groups.io <wireless-set-no19@groups.io> Namens Andrew Tostevin VK5WT
Onderwerp: [wireless-set-no19] AMRO weekend - Australian Military Radio Operators Weekend - April 28 - april 29 -- Australian time - see Overseas section if needed

Hi Andrew VK5WT here,

pass it on of you can,

Henk_Parasetguy

Just tried again, same result. Use the pro-version, updated this morning.

Van: wireless-set-no19@groups.io <wireless-set-no19@groups.io> Namens David Higginson via Groups.Io
Verzonden: zondag 22 april 2018 18:46
Onderwerp: Re: [wireless-set-no19] AMRO weekend - Australian Military Radio Operators Weekend - April 28 - april 29 -- Australian time - see Overseas section if needed

Very odd,as I use the latest Malwarebytes and no problem.

David G8JET

Andrew Tostevin VK5WT

Hello Henk, thankyou very much for the indication of a problem, I will look into it shortly.

I will have to interrogate it with another device. 

Regards Andrew VK5WT  , helping Mike VK4QS to get it out there. 

On 22/04/2018 10:03 PM, Henk_Parasetguy wrote:

Hello Andrew

Nice initiative!

Hi Andrew VK5WT here,

pass it on of you can,

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#45903) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic