Re: Mallory Vibrator for the Wireless Set No. 52

David_Dunlop

Thanks, Chris.

That makes a lot of sense considering, as you say, the very close production timing of the 19-Mk III and 52 Sets here in Canada.

I will have to keep an eye out now for a pair of G640C's to complete the Spares List for the 52-Set. My guess would be, Mallory shipped a large quantity of these vibrators to CMC in bulk packaging for the assembly line and a smaller lot that were all individually packaged, intended for use to fill obligations for spare parts in the Military Supply System. I have seen evidence this was the way RADIOTRON delivered valves to CMC.

Best regards,

David
VE4DTD

Join wireless-set-no19@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.