Mallory Vibrator for the Wireless Set No. 52

David_Dunlop

i have just discovered two different references in the 52-Set Manuals for the vibrator used in the Main Supply Unit and the ZE-12 Remote Receiver Supply.

These two references are the following Mallory Stock Numbers:

G640C
G6040C

I am thinking one of them must be a typo, but do not know which one. Compounding the problem is both of my working vibrators only sport a Canadian Marconi Company Part Number stamped on the top of the can. And just to rub a little salt in, I no longer have an old Mallory Catalog to look the numbers up in.

Anyone know what the correct Mallory number for this particular vibrator should be?

David
VE4DTD

Join wireless-set-no19@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.