From: cwlathes
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 9:38 AM
To: wireless-set-no19@groups.io
Subject: Re: [wireless-set-no19] Tektronix Type 545 A Oscilloscope Resurrection

Hi Michael ,

Tek 468 is a very nice scope . . . only problems I have heard of is so-called “ROM rot” with a couple of the ROM’s which necessitates an EPROM adaption , but if yours are fine then you should be smiling . . .

Although I have a newish TEK DSO , my preferred “go to” scope for everyday work is still the Advance OS1000A of similar vintage to your 468 which has served me well for many years :>)

Keep well,

Carvel

ZR6APX

Join wireless-set-no19@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.