From: Henk_Parasetguy
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 2:39 PM
To: wireless-set-no19@groups.io
Subject: Re: [wireless-set-no19] Possible crystal source

Hi Sean

Perhaps you mean this one:

http://www.krystaly.cz/en/

Kind regards,

Henk - Parasetguy

http://www.paraset.nl/index.htm

http://www.paraset.nl/hut12_warehouse/index.htm

Van: wireless-set-no19@groups.io <wireless-set-no19@groups.io> Namens Sean_Kelly
Verzonden: vrijdag 22 november 2019 12:56
Aan: wireless-set-no19@groups.io
Onderwerp: [wireless-set-no19] Possible crystal source

Has anyone found out the prices from this New Jersey, USA, crystal supplier? I was looking for a supplier I've seen in Eastern Europe who had very low prices, something like Crystally, but can't find it again.

http://bomarcrystal.com/hc_49Ucrystal.html

http://bomarcrystal.com/cgi-bin/orderform_radio.php

Join wireless-set-no19@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.