From: Mike Stevens via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:05 AM
To: wireless-set-no19@groups.io
Subject: Re: [wireless-set-no19] RSGB NFD 1947

I had a CR100 which I sold only 18 month ago.  Actually, mine was the Naval version with the 'RIS' front panel connection.  (Radar Interference Suppression).

I also remember using a 12 set transmitter when I was in the Army cadets back in the 60s.  We used it on the various net spot frequencies.  The receiver was an Eddystone something, 640 perhaps?  The 'spare' set was a 19 set on the desk and a 19 set high power amplifier on a shelf above.

I bet all that stuff is in a land fill site now.

73, Mike,
Mike Stevens,

G8CUL/M0CUL/F4VRB.

Join wireless-set-no19@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.