From: Sean_Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:14 AM
To: wireless-set-no19@groups.io ; Sean Kelly
Subject: [wireless-set-no19] WS A510 range? - First post

Dear Group,

I read the A510 set was found during trials to have a range in hilly, jungle terrain of 8 miles (13 klicks). Must have been using CW although I read this a long time ago and took notes from the book/manual. the test might have been at a lower latitude and I'm just wondering, basically: "really"? Seems pretty optimistic for one watt transmitted from a ten-foot aeriel or short wire antenna.

Join wireless-set-no19@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.