FLRIG update?

Bob VanFossen

The latest firmware for the Xiegu G90 has two new modes, D-U and D-L. When FLRIG connects to the G90, it sets the mode to USB. There seems no way to set the new mode D-U except push the mode button on the rig.  I have tried sending a mode command, but that doesn't work (or maybe I am not doing it right).  Can someone point me in the right direction, or maybe the FLRIG software be updated to use these new modes?

Bob, K4DJG

Roland (DK4RH)

>> The latest firmware for the Xiegu G90 has two new modes, D-U and D-L. When FLRIG connects to the G90, it sets the mode to USB. There seems no way to set the new mode D-U except push the mode button on the rig.  I have tried sending a mode command, but that doesn't work (or maybe I am not doing it right).  Can someone point me in the right direction, or maybe the FLRIG software be updated to use these new modes?<<

Same with the x6100. With FW 1.1.6 D-U and D-L is supported by CAT-Protocol, but not implemented in flrig. Have found out if I configure the flrig with IC-705 (instead of x6100) it is working. Maybe you could try, if this is the same with the G90. Could be a workaround until it is supported in flrig…

Roland, DK4RH

_._,_._,_