FLDIGI Start Mode #fldigi-parameters #fldigi #mode

Sonny

Hi,
I have FLDIGI 4.1.23.
Every time I start FLDIGI it comes up in PKT-USB 1.2/2.25 SSB.
How can I change so it will start in USB 3.4 SSB?

Cliff

What rig control are you using? If you use flrig it will remember the mode you were last in and restore that on startup if you set it to do that.

On Aug 31, 2022, at 11:22, Sonny <wa9kje-1@...> wrote:

Hi,
I have FLDIGI 4.1.23.
Every time I start FLDIGI it comes up in PKT-USB 1.2/2.25 SSB.
How can I change so it will start in USB 3.4 SSB?

Gerald Taylor

I do not use rig control. FLdigi retains the last used mode through stop/start. My SHARES channels are programmed in the radio memory slots so I just switch memory channels to switch channels. Much faster than using FLrig or manual dialing.

Radio is Kenwood TS480HX. You may have mis-addressed this memo. Have a fine day. Gerald NNA6GT