DATE AND TIME #fldigi-parameters

What macro in FLDIGI will give me the date and time in UTC? I have tried some of the macros but they show up as <...> not the actual time or date.
--
73'S DAVE NU4N

Michael Black

<ZDT>

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 06:35:28 AM CDT, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

What macro in FLDIGI will give me the date and time in UTC? I have tried some of the macros but they show up as <...> not the actual time or date.
--
73'S DAVE NU4N

Thanks Mike. Good hear from ya.

Bye the way I am the only one not being able to log in to Eqsl??

On 8/30/2022 7:19 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
<ZDT>

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 06:35:28 AM CDT, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

What macro in FLDIGI will give me the date and time in UTC? I have tried some of the macros but they show up as <...> not the actual time or date.
--
73'S DAVE NU4N
--
73's Dave NU4N

--
73'S DAVE NU4N

Kevin k5vp

EQSL website states they are switching to a new server & availability will be up & down.

Best regards,

Kevin Potter
k5vp

Thanks Kevin. I thought it was down but did not know how long.